Instigate Robotics developed own autopilot based on L1 adaptive control theory.
Current autopilot is written for AQ6 control board.
- Integration services for adaptive inner-loop into custom autopilots
- Navigation system and ground control systems integration, API's
- Training and technology transfer
- High tolerance to weight and center of mass change
- Stability and fast adaptation to environmental changes
- Increased safety thanks to higher level of robustness
Video description: test with the rope where flight mode is switched to "position hold", pilot is trailing from the rope and copter tries to return to the fixed position.
Video description: testing the flight stability in "position hold" mode in 10m/v wind conditions.