Mobile Watchtower / Tethered UAV System Bobaci V2
One of our main products is the Tethered UAV System Bonaci v2 which is currently used as a part of unmanned surveillance system for carrying out emergency inspections in open spaces and especially in ports.
The multi-rotor UAV, which is connected to it's power source via cable, follows the moving object e.g. the car or boat on which it's power source is set. This tethered copter follows the moving power source with up to 10 m/s speed and work on 60 meter operational hight. It is able to lift additional 1,5 kg payload, which can be used to any type of gimbal and camera. The winch system which is set on the ground/car/ship automatically pay-in and pay-out the cable.
The video transmission is organized in two ways: via power cable to the ground and via long-range encrypted radio-system with frequency hopping mechanism. Telemetry and video is sent to the situational center in 8-10 km range.
Due to close-loop origin of control systems the resistant flight of the copter allows to operate at the strong wind conditions at sea.
Multi-rotor/copter's frame is developed from titanium based on the shape of bicycle wheel. This allows to minimize vibrations during the flight available at the copters with big frames. It is waterproof and strength to shock. The system is created mainly from the waterproof parts.
Fields of applications
- Structure examinations
- Power lines, aerial cable structures along the highways
- Oil and gas pipelines
- Irrigation canals, hydro-power plants, dams
- Radio masts and towers for cellular operators, TV and radio broadcast relay stations, ridges, chimney-stalks and other hard to reach structures
- Emergency locations monitoring/surveillance
- Large greenhouse clusters after heavy hailstorms
- Measuring of radiation or chemical contamination levels over nuclear or chemical lant(s) for longer periods of time
- Fire areas, floods, other natural and man-made disaster locations
- Automation of agricultural activities: sowing, distribution of pesticides
- Guard monitoring systems and security
- Border guards both on land and seas
- Monitoring of the line of contact from the outposts, especially in night time
- Police operations
- Emergency help by transferring:
- medicament, medical equipment for mountain villages
- ropes for alpinists
- Area measurement, mapping
- Searching objects via image recognition