Gunshot Detection System
GDS-360 is designed to detect a shot-like sound sources and characterize them by providing sound source relative horizontal position (azimuth) and sound intensity.
The GDS-360 is composed of 5 microphone array modules (sub-arrays) (1) to be mounted at specific directions and relative angular offset to each other to cover 360° view range. Each sub-array module is capable of covering cover ±40° view range in azimuth and elevation. Angular scanning resolution of the system is ±10° in each direction.
The pre-processing and signal conditioning of acquired signals is organized on two data acquisition boards (2), which will transfer reprocessed waveforms via network switch (3) onto industrial computer (Central Processing System - CPS) (4) for beam-forming, spacial filtering, direction finding and transmission of results to Customer’s computer.
Signal acquisition broads have wind noise suppression mechanism.
The system outputs and logs the data to Customer’s computer through TCP/UDP protocols on each detected event.
The systems continuously logs and broadcasts system health information over TCP/UDP with configurable period.
- detected sound information (timestamp, sound intensity, azimuth and elevation angles)
- 5s detected event audio waveform
Interfaces for remote control and monitoring over TCP commands:
- Configuration setup
- detection threshold
- detection resolution
- Raw audio data retrieval from specific microphone.
- Communication Mute/Unmute Command
- Detection Event History log file retrieval
- System health log file retrieval
- Periodic system health status broadcasting over TCP/UDP protocol
- Raw analog audio signal local recording
Sound Imaging System - SoundCam-B01
The SoundCam-B01 is mobile handheld sound imaging system. It is based on a phased synchronous microphone array system paired with video camera providing possibility for directional sound intensity measurements and sound intensity mapping over video signal.
Features and functionalities:
1. Real-time 2D sound intensity measurement
2. Sound intensity mapping over video signal
3. Sound source detection and characterization: direction of arrival (azimuth and elevation angles), spectral signature and intensity (average and peak).
4. Time and frequency domain signal visualization
5. Detection event configuration: intensity level, detection resolution, spectrum of interest
6. Detected event logging: Timestamp, Azimuth. Elevation, Peak Intensity, Average Intensity, peak frequency.
1. Horizontal view-range - ±43°
2. Vertical view-range - ±23°
3. Angular resolution >2°
4. Detection/measurement frequency - 10Hz
5. Power consumption - <10W
1. Machinery defect detection
2. Mobile environment monitoring for gun shot
3. Drone detection system
4. Environment noise level monitoring
5. Traffic monitoring for car noise level